Our annual Aotea Lagoon Picnic as today. The weather was perfect and so were the children. We all had such a wonderful time.
It was great seeing younger students with their older buddies in whanau groups
Thank you to family members who also joined us at the lagoon.
We are having parent/teacher meetings on March 3rd and 4th. School will finish at 2pm on these days, and interviews will start at 2.15pm. Each appointment is 15 minutes. Appointments to see the teachers can be made via a website, www.schoolinterviews.co.nz
The log-in code is DGVTQ. To book:
· enter your name
· enter your email address
· select the number of children you are booking for
· Enter the children’s name/s and select their class, then their teacher.
· Select the interview times you want.
We would really like all our parents to come to this meeting.
Today you received a letter including:
· A sheet showing how we expect your child to be tracking against National Standards based on their progress in 2013. For Year 1 children you will receive a sheet showing the standard required at the end of one year at school.
· You will also be given a sheet of all your contact details which we would like you to check before the interview.
· A Goal Setting page to fill in with your child, if he/she is in Years 2 – 8. There are Help Notes included to assist with doing this.